Accountability for content
The contents of our pages have been created with the utmost care. However, we cannot guarantee the contents' accuracy, completeness or topicality. According to statutory provisions, we are furthermore responsible for our own content on these web pages. In this context, please note that we are accordingly not obliged to monitor merely the transmitted or saved information of third parties, or investigate circumstances pointing to illegal activity. Our obligations to remove or block the use of information under generally applicable laws remain unaffected by this.
Accountability for links
Responsibility for the content of external links (to web pages of third parties) lies solely with the operators of the linked pages. No violations were evident to us at the time of linking. Should any legal infringement become known to us, we will remove the respective link immediately.
Our web pages and their contents are subject to Austrian copyright law. Unless expressly permitted by law, every form of utilizing, reproducing or processing works subject to copyright protection on our web pages requires the prior consent of the respective owner of the rights. Individual reproductions of a work are allowed only for private use, so must not serve either directly or indirectly for earnings. Unauthorized utilization of copyrighted works is punishable.
Our company archilles software (henceforth referred to as archilles) treats your personal data very responsibly. We keep your personal information confidential and adhere to the data protection laws (such as § 96 paragraph 3 law of telecommunication 2003 and § 8 paragraph 4 law on data protection 2000), as well as this data protection policy. By using this website your agree to the following:
1. Scope of Application
2. Collection of information
- We collect information from you in two ways: directly from your input and automatically through the Website and Services offered by us.
The types of information we collect directly from you may include the following as well as any other information type that we expressly ask you to enter and submit to the service:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address and telephone number
- Usernames and passwords
- Comments and feedback
- Interests and communication preferences;
- Information given by you voluntarily such as position, department, company registry number, webpage, customer number and tax registry number
- Information on services purchased by you
- Information on billing and mode of payment
- Security question and security answer
Automatically collected information We automatically collect certain information regarding your use of the Service to improve security and user-friendliness. Examples of information collected automatically include:
- Internet Protocol ("IP") address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- Computer, device and connection information, such as browser type and version, operating system, mobile platform and unique device identifier ("UDID") and other technical identifiers;
- Uniform Resource Locator ("URL") click stream data, including date and time, and content you viewed or searched for on a Service.
Cookies and Web Beacons archilles uses so called "session" cookies, "persistent" cookies and Web Beacons. Cookies are small text files that a website sends to the browser on your computer or mobile device when you first visit a web page so that the website can recognise your device the next time you visit. Additionally, cookies are used to effect certain usage functions. archilles does not collect personal data via cookies or web beacons. Partially, the usage of our services is possible without cookies. We inform you that in this case it is possible that not all functions of our service can be used fully.
- "Session" cookies which are temporary and deleted when you close your browser
- "Persistent" cookies, which remain until you delete them or they expire;
- which are electronic images also known as single-pixel gifs
- Disable Cookies There are a number of ways to manage cookies. The "help" portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie, and how to disable existing browser cookies. However, if you block cookies, you may not be able to register, login or make full use of the Service. You can also use your mobile device's settings to manage the available privacy options.
- The usage of these tools helps us to improve our tools and services continuously. Only non-personal data is collected for analysis and reporting. Such data is not connected with personal data.
- By using this website your agree to the proceeding of the data collected on your behaviour according to the provisions above.
3. Usage of your personal information
According to § 24 law on data protection (DSG 2000) we inform you that we will use your personal information with your consent according to § 8 para 3 No 4 DSG 2000 for the following purposes:
- to fulfill and administer our contracts
- to provide and improve our service and support,
- to get in contact with you
- to personalize our service
- to invite you to polls and other marketing activities
- for data analysis;
- for internal control;
- to develop new products;
- to establish usage trends;
- determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns
- to prevent and detect security threats, fraud or other malicious activity
- to protect online access;
- to create calculations and statistics on access behaviour (e.g number of accesses to a source, accesses of a costumer in total and per source, changes in access frequency);
- to assist you in completing and to fulfill a transaction or order.
We may on occasion also match or combine the personal information that you provide with information that we obtain from other sources or that is already in our records, whether collected online or offline or by predecessor or affiliated group companies, for the purposes described above.
4. Sharing or disclosing your personal information
- The above-mentioned data will - in general - not be shared or disclosed to third parties not already mentioned.
- We may share your personal information for the following reasons:
- to comply with authorities, laws or executions;
- prevent security threats, fraud or other malicious activity to protect or enforce the rights and property of archilles
- protect the rights or personal safety of our employees and third parties
- The Service also may provide access to social media features, message boards, chat, forums, blogs, profile pages and other services to which you are able to post personal information and materials. Any information you post or disclose through these services is public. Please be careful when disclosing personal information in these public areas.
We do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 14 and do not target our websites to children under 14. Users under the age of 14 are asked to obtain the permission of a parent or legal guardian before sharing personal information.
6. Access to and accuracy of your personal information
You may request access to the personal information we hold about you. You may also request to review and correct any of that personal information. We inform you that possible the usage of our services is impossible for you partially or wholly. You can ask for a check and correction of your personal information. To this end, get in contact with us.
7. Data Security
We use a variety of data security measures intended to ensure the confidentiality, and integrity of your personal information. Please be advised that unencrypted emails may be accessible for others.
9. Cross-border transfer of personal information
- Your personal information may be transferred to other countries for processing.
- By using our services you agree to the transferral of your data to countries other than your seat of residence, which may have different data protection laws.